I have been fortunate in my life to study with many brilliant teachers, and I’m passionate about educating the next generation of musicians. That’s why I’m so excited to offer lessons via Skype to students anywhere in the world!
Of course, my expertise is in the drums and composition/arranging, but I am happy to work with musicians on any instrument and music topic, as long as you feel it would be beneficial for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact me through the form below. Write “LESSONS” in the subject line.
- We will find a time that works for both of us. I will send you a questionnaire to fill out prior to the lesson to help maximize our time together
- Download the Skype application (free at www.skype.com)
- Submit your payment via PayPal just prior to the lesson (I can guide you through that process if necessary).
- We have our lesson online!
Of course, it’s important that you have a web camera and microphone on your computer, phone, or tablet. Having a decent microphone definitely helps in hearing the quality of sound you produce. But the internal microphones and cameras on most modern computers will work just fine.
Lessons are one hour in length (minimum), and my rate is a flat $60 USD per hour. If you’d like to extend the lesson, that’s totally cool. We’ll just take care of that when it happens.
I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you, so please don’t hesitate to contact me.